Ultra fast powerful server capacity on orbit
PULSAR PRO HIGH-PERFORMANCE DATA PROCESSING UNIT
- AICRAFT’s Pulsar Pro is a data processing unit (DPU) that brings server computing capacity on orbit.
- Pulsar Pro turns raw data into actionable signatures that can be pre-loaded and augmented over time as new data is acquired, effectively training the Artificial Intelligence (AI) engine on the go. A massive 600 TOPS peak AI performance will satisfy ultra-fast inferencing demands of transformers, convolutional neural networks and many other advanced machine learning models. This is supported by a large number of ARMv8 hard cores to handle any pre-processing and interface tasks seamlessly.
- The module can be scaled up in performance to meet the computing demands of large satellites while having compact size, weight and lower power consumption. The design can be made compliant to the SpaceVPX standard. Pulsar Pro Flight Model and Engineering Models are supplied with:
- Board support package
- Built-in machine learning compiler
- Tailored application libraries.
- Pulsar Pro comes in two Engineering Models (same performance, different form factor):
- Pulsar Pro (0.5U)
- Fanless server rack (1U) with high-performance NEXUS-1 data processing card (below). This has additional Ethernet ports for a greater networking solution.
Multi-core ARMv8, 64-bit operations
600 TOPS peak performance (max 1200 TOPS)
4 GB DDR4 SDRAM with ECC (up to 8 GB)
256 GB SSD with ECC (up to 2 TB) 16Mb rad-hard-equivalent memory with EDAC
USB 3.0, Ethernet, LVDS, SpaceWire, CML, CoaXPress
SPI, UART, CAN 2.0
All common frameworks
3-axis lateral and 3-axis longitudinal
Device, processor, co-processor
Device (total power), processor, co-processor
Dimensions (L x W x H)
95mm x 90mm x 50mm
-40⁰C to +100⁰C
-55⁰C to +125⁰C